My Online Shopping Loots

Uh-oh. I shopped again! This is not good. LOL! Actually ever since I signed up in Multiply I just can't help but look, shop, and shop! Check out what I got from 4shoppingonly.multiply.com. Photo grabbed from the multiply site.



I really hope it fits though! I'm having second thoughts in buying because of the measurements. But just in case it wouldn't, will probably give this as a gift to my cousins. Here are more dresses that I might buy from prettyperfect12.multiply.com. Photo grabbed from the multiply site.





I'm really getting hooked! I should avoid multiply from now on. LOL!

5 Response to "My Online Shopping Loots"

  1. Admin says:
    June 03, 2009 6:02 PM

    They're pretty, Mich!

  2. Kaje says:
    June 03, 2009 6:04 PM

    gusto ko yung white! :D

  3. Mich says:
    June 03, 2009 6:08 PM

    thanks girls! :)

  4. alpha says:
    June 03, 2009 6:59 PM

    nice! type ko yung first at last. naku gusto ko bumili!!!! tfs mich!

  5. Aggie says:
    June 08, 2009 3:46 AM

    ganda Mich!!! sayang wala akong size! eto mga type kong damit eh.