Andie's First Birthday (Family Portraits)

I finally got the DVDs from the official photographer (Guj and Mike) last Monday. I just didn't have time to upload everything because I was too busy looking for glass tiles for the house. My in laws' house are still on going and they need to find some tiles for their living room.

Anyway, there are a lot of photos so I will just post it here in batches.

Before the party started, I asked Guj to take a couple of family portraits inside and outside the venue. Check out a couple of my favorite shots...

andie_guj_276

Photos by Guj Tungpalan and Mike

andie_guj_753

andie_guj_301

andie_guj_763


Oh by the way, I posted two supplier ratings at my other blog already. Check it out.

- Yan-ple's Balloon and Party Shop

- Cupcakes by Piece of Cake

2 Response to "Andie's First Birthday (Family Portraits)"

  1. Jane says:
    December 05, 2009 12:36 PM

    ang cute ni andie mich, kunot noo forever ang drama, haha.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    April 03, 2012 1:58 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.