Ate A's Field Trip and Christmas Musical Play

December, I can say was the busiest month for Ate A. I took a break from work and tasks such as motorhome towing and accompany her at educational field trip was at Avilon Zoo in Montalban. I was supposed to find the best motorhome towing for my Mom who just migrated in the US but I had to prioritize this field trip.

At first I was hesitant on letting her go because she is too young for such trips. But Hubby insisted so I decided to go with her. I'm glad we did come to the field trip. It was really a lot of fun and I get to know her classmates and their parents. She saw a lot of nice animals and I can say it was really educational (for me as well!). After a week, they had their Christmas Musical Play about the Sea Creatures in Harmony. They were trained by the Trumpets so it was a really good play. Ate A was a squiggly SQUID!

Of course she had fun dancing in front of us! I just love, love the play! Can't wait to watch another one next school year!

1 Response to "Ate A's Field Trip and Christmas Musical Play"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    April 03, 2012 1:55 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.