Baby A's First Birthday (Party Details)

Honestly, I didn't REALLY plan this party well. Surprisingly, work was hectic and so were online tasks. I even had to do a bit of research on Toto sinks the last minute as one of my online assignments. But, I'm not complaining. I'm happy that God is providing, as always.

And besides, I was in denial that Baby A was really turning ONE! LOL! I didn't realize that it's going to be her birthday already. That fast! It feels like it was only yesterday that I was in labor.

For now, will post a few photos of the party details. More stories and photos at my other blog.

andie_guj_251
Stage Backdrop by Yan-Ple Balloon and Party Shop

andie_guj_649
Mr. Alex Lagula as the host and magician

andie_guj_244 2
Cake by A Piece of Cake

andie_guj_247
Cake by A Piece of Cake

andie_guj_252
The Give-aways

andie_guj_255
Mini Carousel by Jellie Bellies

andie_guj_256
The Table Centerpiece

andie_kel_001
Give-aways for the adults!

andie_kel_119
Inflatables by Jareds Party Shoppe


Check out more photos of the party details here.

1 Response to "Baby A's First Birthday (Party Details)"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 08, 2009 7:41 PM

    Beauty, unaccompanied by virtue, is as a flower without perfume.