Back to Work..for now!

Hey guys! I've been out for a few days. I've been busy is an understatement. I had to take a leave from work to take care of the kids. You see, the Yaya who just came from vacation had to go home again since her Father passed away. On the other hand, I had to let go of the new Yaya because she was sick. Now I was all alone with the kids. I tell you, it was VERY challenging. They fight all the time and it was a challenge to feed them too. But we were able to get temporary help for the mean time so here I am back to work and making the most of the internet. I will be back for more stories SOON!

2 Response to "Back to Work..for now!"

  1. Gracie says:
    June 10, 2010 12:44 PM

    oh, you poor thing! handling just one child without help is already difficult, what more with two? well, i'm sure you managed...super woman ka yata!

    btw, have a tag for you here: http://crazygraciegirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/50-random-questions.html

  2. Mich says:
    June 10, 2010 12:52 PM

    Hi Gracie, yes, it was really hard. Whew! Thanks for the tag, will definitely do this! I need fillers. LOL!