Check me Out!

I was tagged by my former colleague with this photo in Facebook. It was hilarious! Check me out!


That was my office ID picture (that explains the name on the black board for identification). I was 23 years old. I can't believe this was almost 9 years ago. It seems like only yesterday. I can clearly remember this day. Even my outfit. I remember it was so cold so I had to wear a jacket. LOL!

Life then was so unknown. I just started working and I was about to leave for US to work. I was so excited, I had my life ahead of me! Now life seems pretty complete with two little girls and the most supportive Hubby in the world. (*smile*)

2 Response to "Check me Out!"

  1. Peppermint says:
    July 08, 2010 2:34 PM

    love it! Di nagbago hitsura mo. You're not aging!

  2. Mich says:
    July 08, 2010 4:46 PM

    @Peppermint - Ercs! No kidding!? Worry galore nga ako dahil sa wrinkles na yan eh. hahahha!