Shangrila Boracay and Mactan

These would be my ultimate vacations if you were to ask me. Shangrila hotels in Boracay and Mactan. I would love to spend at least 2 nights here. I can imagine best accomodations and service from the staff. It's a 5-star hotel after all.

What made me decide to make this an ultimate dream?

Those lounges that they have, to relax and unwind. It's so inviting, I want to fly there NOW. Those outdoor chair cushions are definitely luxurious that I think I must definitely try. I've been hoping for a "me" time just spending the day reading, sleeping, and eating (without interruptions from Mommy duties and other things that I have to do for work). It would be heavenly.

This is Shangrila Boracay's lounge.

Grabbed from Shangrila Bora's Website.


This on the other hand, is Shangrila's CHI Spa, which I heard was very good.

Grabbed from Shang Mactan's Website


I would love to try CHI's signature massage! Aaaaah, it would be bliss to be able to experience a few days in these "heaven-on-earth" resorts. When would that be? I don't know but hopefully before I reach 35.

1 Response to "Shangrila Boracay and Mactan"

  1. Faye says:
    July 10, 2010 9:04 AM

    ahhhhhh lalo ko na miss ang beach sis!:)