Lianne and Erwan's Civil Wedding

Last week, we were invited to my cousin's civil wedding. I was ecstatic since it's going to be at Illustrado Restaurant in Intramuros. I haven't been to that area for years now and it would be great to visit the place again.

When we arrived at the venue we were greeted by my pretty cousin, Lianne, the bride.

IMG_3499


We settled on the last table. Since the venue was not too big, we could still clearly see what's happening in front.

IMG_3517


The wedding march immediately started and the bride walked with her father.

IMG_3536


It was my first time to attend a Civil Wedding so I didn't really know what to expect. I was surprised that the ceremony took only 15 minutes. After signing of contracts, etc. We then had a sumptious dinner with red wine!

IMG_3521


It was such a happy occassion! So nice to see my Tito, Titas, and cousins.

IMG_3551


I wanted to give them a home appliance that they can use in their first home but they are both moving to France. I'm thinking of giving them a blu ray disc instead. So I haven't given them a final gift yet. Since my cousin will be in another country, heavy and bulky stuff will be a no no since I don't want them to worry about their baggage anymore.

Congratulations to the newly-wed couple! Wishing you good life and lots and lots of kids! (*grin*)

2 Response to "Lianne and Erwan's Civil Wedding"

  1. Faye says:
    December 07, 2010 7:55 AM

    ang pretty mo talaga sis!:)

  2. Mich says:
    December 07, 2010 9:53 AM

    wow sis thanks! palakpak tenga naman ako LOL