Exploring Tile Flooring for our Bathroom

Now that we have somehow decided which flooring to get for our family hall (we are sticking with our current flooring which is laminated), we have moved on to checking out tile flooring for our bathrooms. I've checked out Flooring America in Rhodes and I saw this...


see tile flooring options for your home at www.rhodesflooringamericabiloxi.com.


I love how clean it looks. This type of flooring can be bought in Biloxi, MS. Installing this type of tile will give my bathroom an instant upgrade. I love it! And the best part is, Rhodes Flooring America offers more styles to choose from! I think choosing a tile would be easier compared to choosing between wood flooring and carpet which took me weeks before I was able to decide. Why? Because I would definitely go for it especially for our bathroom.

Here are the benefits of tile flooring:

- Easy to clean
- Perfect for areas with high traffic
- I love that it provides a smooth walking surface
- Great for people who have allergies

I didn't know about the last part before but since all of us at home have allergies, this is the perfect flooring for us then!

2 Response to "Exploring Tile Flooring for our Bathroom"

  1. Irene Jennings says:
    September 01, 2012 3:23 PM

    Wow! Those are nice tiles. Where did you buy it? It inspires me to put the same tiles on my bathroom. Thanks for sharing. Decking Ipe

  2. Alana says:
    November 05, 2012 11:34 PM

    In addition to the benefits of using tile flooring, this kind of flooring is also easy to install. Usually, you just have to mix and pour mortar onto the floor; put the tiles in position; and then just grout it in place. It is possible for homeowners to do the job themselves, which can really save a lot of money. The number of tile designs available is also enormous, so creative homeowners may mix and match tiles to come up with a design of their own.



    @Alana Geikie