Happy Birthday to me! :)

YES! It's already my birthday TODAY and I couldn't sleep. So many things running on my mind. But I guess it's a tradition for me (since highschool) to have a birthday "salubong" by reminiscing on how my year was. Nothing fancy. It happens while I'm lying down, trying to think of things to be thankful before I fall asleep. And that's what I'm doing right now.

For the past years (I'm not going to mention my age here!), I feel thankful for all the blessings that I've received. Every year I would feel the same way - grateful that I've somehow reached this stage of my life - happy, strong and excited for the upcoming challenges that would come my way.


A year older and definitely wiser!

I've been through a lot of trials last year but I believe that these trials made me stronger, wiser and more positive in seeing LIFE as it is. I now embrace LIFE with confidence that God will NEVER abandon me.

People may have abandoned me in times of need. They have criticized my decisions, my life, my family, but God is still there no matter what. He has always been faithful to His promises.

I've learned to appreciate what the universe can offer. I'm claiming that all the great and best things will come my way. Yes, I have a good life now, a great husband and loving kids, but I also look forward to more great things that will soon come in our lives.

Oh yes, the BEST is YET to COME! And, I definitely claim it!

Thank you, Dear Lord, for another birthday and I pray that you bless me with more and more birthdays to come. :)

2 Response to "Happy Birthday to me! :)"

  1. Len says:
    September 01, 2012 1:55 AM

    happy bday, sis! have a blast! :)

  2. Mich says:
    September 03, 2012 9:28 AM

    @Len - thank you sis! :)