He got the Flowers!

Hubby just confirmed that the flowers that I ordered for him arrived a couple of hours ago in his office. Yes, you read it right, for HIM. I know, not the typical gift for men or guys. But honestly I'm at a loss for gifts to give already. LOL! Last Christmas I gave him PSP, on our anniversary this year I gave him a facial scrub and the trip. Now, I couldn't think of something that is not too expensive but sweet.

So there.

I ordered a bouquet of red roses for my ever loving and supportive Hubby! You deserve it Hon. You really do!

We also ordered one for my Mom and guess what time she got it? She got it at 5:30 in the morning! Talk about good service ha!

My sister and I were talking earlier and I was asking her, what's with red roses? And I answered my own question. I guess because red is LOVE.

Happy Hearts Day, everybody! Share some LOVE today!

4 Response to "He got the Flowers!"

  1. selle says:
    February 14, 2008 7:54 PM

    hi mich! happy valentine's day! all the love in the world!

  2. Unknown says:
    February 14, 2008 10:04 PM

    hi sis, i've something for you here.

    happy valentines day!

  3. MrsPartyGirl says:
    February 15, 2008 1:45 AM

    how sweet! i'm sure your hubby appreciated your surprise. :)

    happy love day mich! :)

  4. Mich says:
    February 18, 2008 3:02 PM

    @selle - happy vday to you too!

    @idealpinkrose - happy vday sis!

    @meeya - he love it! hehehe! happy love day as well :)