Sharing some Photos

Since we are having a very busy weekend once again, I definitely won't be able to visit here. I'm excited because there are two baptisms that we will be attending. Babies of our very good friends. And aside from that, I will be having dinner with my sister too. Will just post where after we have dinner. LOL!

And oh, I'm also excited because Hubby and I have a date!! And I've been waiting for this for weeks! We will be watching My Big Love! (*grin*) I haven't planned our itinerary for the weekend yet but looking at our agenda means it will be very BUSY.

So, for the mean time, will leave you with these nice photos that Hubby took while we were in Serendra/High Street last Monday. I was having coffee with the Mommy Bloggers while Hubby, Alex and her yaya were having photo sessions! LOL!

img_1052

img_1057

img_1068

img_1082

img_1086


Have a great weekend everyone!

5 Response to "Sharing some Photos"

  1. abie says:
    February 29, 2008 6:48 PM

    wow, alex is so cute...nice yung nasa top sya ng malaking bilog...hehehe...

    thanks for doing the 8 random things tag again sis.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    February 29, 2008 11:26 PM

    uy alex is so cute! love the pic where she's on top pf the ball hehe

  3. abie says:
    March 01, 2008 12:34 PM

    sis,

    have another tag for u and thanks for doing the 8 random things tag:

    http://princessbela16.blogspot.com/2008/03/then-now.html

    pa link din pala ng domain ko:

    http://www.myplanetpurple.com/

    thanks sis.

    abie

  4. Gracie says:
    March 02, 2008 5:17 PM

    luv the pic of her on top of the ball. what a cute angel alex is!

  5. Mich says:
    March 03, 2008 2:34 PM

    thanks Abie, Jane, and Gracie! :D