A is Turning Two!

Yes, you read it right she is turning two in a few days! I just can't believe it! I felt like I just posted her 1st birthday supplier ratings and here I am preparing another party for her (And getting stressed out because we still need to do more and so little time!). Where did all those days go? What happened to that one year? I felt like it just flew by and here she is, already a toddler!

Anyway, I guess I won't be able to stop the time. She is now officially a toddler and my baby has REALLY grown up and by next year she will be a PRE-SCHOOLER. Oh, I don't want to think about that yet (read: tuition, selecting school, progressive? traditional?)! Naaaah, I still have a year for that I guess. :)

Again I will be very busy for the coming days. But I will definitely be back with a lot of stories! (*wink*) So, for the mean time, I would just like to post some photos during Alex's first birthday (Hawaiian) party.

p3110268

p3110295

p3110305

p3110307

p3110323

Have a great week everyone!

6 Response to "A is Turning Two!"

  1. apple says:
    March 06, 2008 2:24 AM

    hello,
    i've been wanting to ask this form the time i saw those party pics at naw before. now ko lang ulit na-remember when i saw it again.
    si trish ba yung katabi mo? officemate ko sya before sa smart eh.
    la lang, hehe.

  2. JO says:
    March 06, 2008 2:24 PM

    advance happy birthday to alex!

  3. Jesse Pega says:
    March 06, 2008 5:35 PM

    Hi Mich!

    Wow advance happy birthday to Alex!

    Btw, got something for you here http://jesselai.blogspot.com/2008/03/bff-award.html :)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    March 07, 2008 2:53 PM

    ay nagcomment ako dito the other day ah? hmmm, wala lang, sabi ko ang cute ni alex. and ang ganda pala ng hawaiian theme. :)

    btw, i got myself a scrapblog na din. nainggit sa nyo nila aggie and alpha.
    http://berryscrappy.com

  5. Anonymous Says:
    March 08, 2008 11:33 AM

    missed a lot here! :(

    so i wanna greet the gorgeous little girl a happy birthday before i go and lurk again. looking forward to lots of photos. :)

  6. Mich says:
    March 11, 2008 1:53 PM

    @apple - talga officemate mo si Trish? sister ko sya :)

    @Jo - thanks jo!

    @jesse - thanks, thanks! and thanks also for the tag!

    @thea - thea nalito ka na, baka nagcomment ka sa isang blog ko. hihihi...thanks ha!

    @happyMum - thanks for greetings! :)