I'm Back from Bukidnon!

Hello, hello everyone! I'm finally back home and to the blogging world. After a very adventurous trip (read: plane didn't land because of weather conditions that we ended up landing in Mactan!) we were all so tired (but happy!). I have so many stories to tell and photos to share but please give me time to upload everything and unpack too. Alex had a wonderful party in my hometown too! The kids loved it. Will definitely post about it soon. Now that I'm home I will have to deal with weight loss because after eating a looooot there (we had parties everyday since Friday to Sunday) I have definitely gained weight! Anyway, have a great week everyone! Thanks for dropping by! I promise to be back with stories and photos and will visit your homes too! (*wink*)

2 Response to "I'm Back from Bukidnon!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    March 11, 2008 7:25 PM

    Taga Bukidnon diay ka Mitch? So bisaya diay ka? :D

  2. Mich says:
    March 13, 2008 9:35 PM

    hi yen, bisaya guid ko. :)