All About Hubby

Tagged by Jane. Thanks girl! ;)

How long did you date? 10 months.

How old is he? He’s turning 30 this July.

Who eats more? Well, I always a lot more than him. Especially on our first date. LOL! He was too nervous to eat! :D

Who said “I love you” first? Him :)

Who is taller? He is.

Who sings better? Definitely Him!

Who is smarter? I don't know. If about IT, I would be because I've been with IT for 8 years but when it comes to marketing stuff, He would be :D

Whose temper is worse? Me! hehe!

Who does the laundry? The helper. But he used to do the laundry and he knows how to operate the washing machine than me. LOL!

Who does the dishes? The helper.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

Who pays the bills? HIM!

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn :D

Who cooks dinner? The helper.

Who drives when you are together? Him. He doesn't want me to drive as much as possible.

Who is more stubborn? Him!

Who kissed who first? He did.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him after a loooong time :D

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine

Who proposed? He did.

Who is more sensitive? Him!

Who has more friends? Me

Who has more siblings? Me.

Who wears the pants in the family? He does. :)

I love this tag! If you want to snag it go on and have fun! :)

2 Response to "All About Hubby"

  1. Ers says:
    March 29, 2008 9:39 PM

    i sleep on the right side of the bed too. :)

    HappyMum
    Tatapilla

  2. Jane says:
    March 31, 2008 2:07 PM

    thanks for the the tag buntis :)

    how are you?