A Relaxing Sunday

We had a relaxing Sunday even if we had to prepare early for another baptism of Hubby's highschool friend in Gateway. We were early (again) when we arrived at Max's Gateway. The celebrant and his parents weren't there yet! The thing is we didn't go to the church anymore. :D Anyway, they got there around 12:30pm so since I was waaaay too hungry to wait for them (read: getting dizzy and felt that I was having hypoglycemia!) I ordered soup and potato salad. It also helps to finish 2 glasses of water! LOL! Since I ate too much the previous night I didn't eat a lot for breakfast and decided to have coffee only. So, there. This will be a lesson learned for me! Hubby was even shocked when I finished the potato salad after 1 minute. :D Look...

p3020584


Anyway, the party at Max's was a bit crowded. We were elbow to elbow when we had our lunch but Max's is Max's, the food was great! I also loved the way they setup the "stage". Even if I was too hungry I did notice it.

p3020575

p3020580
I love the tulles of the ceiling...

p3020574
Thank God for high chairs!


We were supposed to watch movie after lunch but decided to just go home and rest. I still felt dizzy so I guess I was not only hungry but sleepy and tired too!

We dropped off Alex at my Mom's place then headed back home to sleep. It was a wonderful 3 hours of sleep that when I woke up I felt recharged. I also felt ready to go out again so I convinced Hubby to push through with our movie date.

Before the movie Hubby and I had dinner at Cibo first and ordered some pasta and pizza. It was yummy! The iced tea and red grape shake that we ordered goes with it so well too. It was a sumptuous dinner although a bit expensive, but since this date doesn't happen all the time it was ok. :)

So now for the highlight of our weekend - My Big Love movie! I loved the story the moment I watched the trailer of the movie. And so I've been looking forward to it for weeks! I love, love it. (Note: I'm definitely not a Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga fan! Not until this movie! LOL!) My sister described it as "too cheesy" but for me it was perfectly the right movie. I'm so glad that we watched it. It was a definitely feel-good movie! Hubby loved it too. And would you believe that he is now planning to sing "If Ever You're in my Arms Again" on our next videoke date? LOL!

Anyway, both of them sang the song very well too. Yes I can attest to that because I've been watching their music video for like ten times already. LOL! Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic!

If you're curious about the song and their music video, check this out...



It was indeed a relaxing Sunday. Even if we started early, we ended the day with a smile. Sorry folks, I can still feel the kilig from the movie eh! LOL!

3 Response to "A Relaxing Sunday"

  1. Allen's Darling says:
    March 06, 2008 10:45 AM

    wowowoowowow inaabangan ko talaga ito hehehehe kailan kaya may DVD nito pabili ako sa pinas hhehehee

    if u join the -Pass it to the front-

    submit ur link here..

    FilipinoLifeabroad

  2. Len says:
    March 06, 2008 5:13 PM

    hihihi! was feeling the same thing after watching it... naku, hubby sung that song last Saturday me aftershock pa sa kanya ang my big love.. kelan kaya labas ng dvd nya? :)

  3. Mich says:
    March 11, 2008 1:56 PM

    @proud filipina - i love the movie! i don't know when the DVD is coming out but I think I'll buy a copy. hehe!

    @arlene - di ko din alam kelan eh, sabihan moko kung out na ang DVD ha. LOL!