We Survived!

I can't believe we actually survived everything -

- the 3 hour sleep a day after giving birth
- me, having a high fever and severe headache
- the 1 week preparation of Andie's baptism
- the super stressful Christmas rush
- shopping and wrapping of Christmas gifts
- Hubby having a severe backache
- our packing and unpacking of stuff to go the in-laws for the holidays
- 10-days without Alex's yaya
- packing and unpacking of stuff again for our trip to Tagaytay for the new year

YES, we were that busy during the holidays and I never thought we would survive. But we did. And we wouldn't want our holidays in any other way. :)

Of course the little girl had a blast too while we were at the in-laws because she had a chance of playing with her cousins for days.

Me, on the other hand rewarded myself with "the bag of my dreams". LOL! I realized that I haven't gotten myself a giving birth and Christmas gift yet so I thought of buying it. I was REALLY having second thoughts but Hubby insisted that I do deserve it. Here it is...





Do I really deserve it Sweetiepie? :D

Take note that we stayed in the LV store for so long just so I could make the decision if I will buy it or not. LOL! Thanks to Hubby for being so patient and persuasive too. HAHA.

Anyway, I still have so many things to post, will note it here so I won't forget...

- Andie's Baptism
- Our Christmas eve and opening of gifts
- Our trip to Tagaytay for the new year and New Year's Eve
- Our Nurture Spa experience (watch out for it in my travel blog)
- Our Breakfast at Antonio's
- Eating the biggest pizza I've ever seen!

For now, will have to read about Vegas vacations first for my Mom and then upload some photos and hopefully be able to post these during the week.

Have a wonderful week, everyone! (*wink*)

15 Response to "We Survived!"

  1. Aggie says:
    January 04, 2009 9:57 PM

    OMG MICH!!! You did it!!! Congratulations! Im so happy and inggit for you! :) LOL

  2. Peachy says:
    January 04, 2009 10:05 PM

    kami ni gelo mejo nakaka sleep na. hahaha! in no time , kayo din ni marlon:)

    wow, sabi ko na nga ba LV yung bag mo hihihi! congrats !

  3. Len says:
    January 05, 2009 8:59 AM

    nice din sis ang christmas gift mo... we all deserve our gifts since we are working so hard.. it's time to reward ourselves..:)

    will wait for your posts :)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    January 05, 2009 11:13 AM

    yahooo congrats mich :) you deserve it.

  5. abie says:
    January 05, 2009 12:53 PM

    wow mich, you bougth one na din...you deserve it girl...sabi nga ni jody, every woman deserves one...hehehe...pero totoo yan...nanghihinayang din ako noong una pero si hubby din ang nag convince na I work hard and I deserve it...hahaha...

  6. Peppermint says:
    January 05, 2009 1:04 PM

    Never Full! I like that bag! You deserve it, Mich... =)

  7. michellethea says:
    January 05, 2009 3:58 PM

    congrats Mich! bumili ka na! oo nmn you deserve it. ;)

  8. Gracie says:
    January 05, 2009 10:10 PM

    congrats on a very well-deserved gift! :) i'm sure you're loving it! pero congrats din because you survived all those challenges. matibay na Mommy, galing mag-juggle ng time! kakainggit ang travel nyo sa Tagaytay. been wanting to go there during this vacay of ours pero since pahinga muna ang preggy, di kami makaalis.

  9. Anonymous Says:
    January 06, 2009 1:01 PM

    you deserve it mich congrats!! happy new year!!

  10. Mich says:
    January 06, 2009 4:41 PM

    thank you ladies for assuring me that I deserve it! honestly, di pa din ako makapaniwala. mwehehehe!

  11. Jesse Pega says:
    January 11, 2009 12:21 AM

    Love the Neverful Mich! You truly deserve it! Congrats :)

  12. Jacqui Co-Soriano says:
    January 11, 2009 3:40 PM

    hi mich,

    hirit pa ba ako na truly deserving ka for the LV gift? hahaha!

    seriously, you'll feel great holding that LV bag. All the hard- work, sleepless nights, challenging moments etc.. truly paid off di ba?! personally, it's not the LV brand eh, it's the fact that you've worked so damn hard to buy that luxury bag ... ultimate reward! hahaha! justifying pa ba ako? :)

    congrats mich! ang ganda nyan neverfull! you won't regret it.

    happy new year .. and more LVs to come! :)

  13. Anonymous Says:
    January 13, 2009 8:45 AM

    I'm so happy for you Mich! You deserve it for all the hardwork of being a good mom! Congratulations! Isn't it so beautiful? Ibang nirvana ba when you finally got it na? Parang you feel all your hard work have paid off! Happy, happy, happy for you!

  14. Anonymous Says:
    January 13, 2009 8:45 AM

    I'm so happy for you Mich! You deserve it for all the hardwork of being a good mom! Congratulations! Isn't it so beautiful? Ibang nirvana ba when you finally got it na? Parang you feel all your hard work have paid off! Happy, happy, happy for you!

  15. Anonymous Says:
    January 26, 2009 12:55 PM

    woohoo! congrats mich!

    (nakakahalata nako na asawa ko lang ang hindi bumibigay sa LV wishes ko ha.... =D )