Cute Blogger Award.

Thanks Arlene for this! :)

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

Here are my ten random facts/habits:
1. I love to multi-task while on the internet
2. I found out that I love writing when I started to blog
3. I'm a techie person for 7 years but now I can't imagine doing programming work
4. I love to go out
5. I love to eat and explore new restaurants
6. If I have one wish granted now, I would want to sleep ALL day without interruptions
7. I would rather SLEEP than EAT
8. My ultimate dream is to go to EUROPE
9. I used to want to migrate to another country but Hubby convinced me not to
10. I accepted the fact that I'm not a COOK. LOL!

Now, it's your turn Alpha, Dzoi, Pat, Peachy, Eper, and MM.

2 Response to "Cute Blogger Award."

  1. PM says:
    January 29, 2009 9:13 AM

    thanks for this tag. will do it now :)

  2. Joy says:
    January 30, 2009 9:07 PM

    uyyy extra pala ko dito salamat :D