More December Photos and some Updates (of Ate A)

I'd like to post more photos of Ate A last December.

IMG_4584
With Tita Trish during Baby A's Baptism IMG_4593 2 IMG_4767 2
At Tagaytay last December before New Year's Eve IMG_4787 2
With Tito Dandy at Starbucks, Tagaytay IMG_4846 2
With Tito Dandy and Tita Trish at Big 30 in Paseo de Sta. Rosa IMG_4871 2
With Tita Trish
Ate A is really taking her role as an Ate pretty seriously. She loves her baby sister so much. She touches her head once in awhile and when Baby A is out of her sight, she would automatically look for her. Such an angel! She even asked one toy from Tita Trish so she can give it to Baby A. She wants to play with her too but of course Baby A is still so small. I'm sure they will have a blast when Baby A grows up. I can't believe that Ate A is turning 3 in two months. Where did the 1 year go? I feel like she just celebrated her second birthday! We have so many plans for her this year. We might celebrate her birthday with the cancer patients of UST hospital or some other charity. I'm still doing research on this one. We also enrolled her for a summer school and it will start on April. This is in preparation for her pre-school on June. I hope she will have a great time! Hubby and I are overly excited and can't wait for her to start! She is getting funnier everyday. She has this phrase that she uses - "Just kedding!" Nope, it's not a typo, she really says "kedding!". And when I was so busy working that I didn't look at her when she was talking because I was busy typing, she just sang, "look at me mom..." (from the Nido commercial). LOL! That definitely catched my attention. Before I thought that Ate A had a speech deficiency but now she talks a WHOLE LOT! She even talks in her sleep. LOL! Right now all we hear from her is that she wants to go to a PARTY. Yes, she is a "party girl". Probably because she's been to a lot of parties already and had a great time. I just hope she doesn't stay that way until she is a teenager. :D Can't wait for more milestones!

1 Response to "More December Photos and some Updates (of Ate A)"

  1. Len says:
    January 31, 2009 10:07 AM

    hahaha! natuwa naman ako dun sa just kedding and sa look at me mom ng Nido commercial.. luvetttt! ang kulet ni alex :)

    btw, happy anniversary to you and marlon.. more blissful years to come :)