Our Big 30 Experience

I know I promised to post about the biggest pizza I have ever eaten, so before I proceed to do a bit of reading about Leptovox for my good friend, here are some stories and photos.

After my family's overnight in Tagaytay last Jan 3 to 4, 2009, we went home around 6pm but dropped by Paseo de Sta. Rosa to have dinner.

I'm not exaggerating ok? When I saw the BIG 30's 30" pizza, I was amazed and overwhelmed at the same time! LOL!

IMG_4867 2
My brother. The pizza looked small with him, right? LOL!

IMG_4868 2


At first we thought that the food was not good because the restaurant was practically empty. But we tried their fried chicken (which was extra crispy) and their humongous pizza and iced tea, we were satisfied.

IMG_4834 2

IMG_4855 2
The 3-liter Iced Tea which is only p147. Not bad!

IMG_4866 2
The "Humongous" Pizza.


All in all our experience was great! We were happy with the food and the service was good too. The ambiance was just right but perfect for kids. We even brought Andie with us!

Do check it out!

Big 30 Pizza Pasta
Paseo de Sta. Rosa
Laguna

3 Response to "Our Big 30 Experience"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    January 22, 2009 11:48 AM

    Wow! laki naman ng pizzang yan sis! pero mukhang masarap ha.. sayang wala dito nyan sa pampanga :)

    Kumusta na si baby at Alex?

  2. Anonymous Says:
    January 29, 2009 10:36 AM

    hi! was the pizza good? Like to try that place next time :-)

  3. AiDiSan says:
    January 29, 2009 2:31 PM

    I wanna experience eating a huge pizza like that. Coincidentally, I had 3 small slices of pizza just before I bloghop from Didi's, a famous pizza house here in Pampanga.