2 More Days to go...

...and then our all-around help and Baby A's Yaya will be back! Yey! I can't wait! You see, it's been 3 weeks since she had a vacation. I know, too long, but she has been really good and reliable ever since I gave birth to Baby A so she deserves it. The house is a mess while she's gone. I've been struggling work, kids, and house everyday for 3 weeks that I feel very tired. As I posted a few days back, I'm going to have a spa. I promised myself that once our help is back I will definitely go to The Spa alone and have that 90 minutes pampering. I will spend my "me" time. Catch up on my reading. Sleep if I can. And make the most out of it. I can't wait. But for the meantime, will have to do some stuff on insurance lead generation, monitor Ate A's cough, take care of Baby A, and buy take out food. 2 more days to go...then we can say that we have survived! (*wink*)

2 Response to "2 More Days to go..."

  1. Thea says:
    May 28, 2009 8:18 PM

    tama, magspa ka pagbalik ni yaya. you deserve it.

    ako naman next week mawawalan ng yaya. oh well. :)

  2. Peachy says:
    May 29, 2009 12:22 AM

    go go go sa spa.
    ako nga din, baka sa june mag much awaited ME time. nakakapagod sa bahay.