MBAP Summer Getaway at TH (Animal Farm)

When some of the MBAPs (Joy, Peachy, Thea, and Abie) decided to arrive Tagaytay Highlands (TH) at 8AM, I decided to set the same time of our arrival too - 8AM! I was thinking this is crazy. With a toddler and an almost-6 mos old baby, will we ever reach higlands at 8AM? I realized that this saying is true - "If there's a will, there's a way!". LOL! We made it to TH at 8AM! We went straight to the clubhouse to get the guest card then expressed milk for Baby Ae for 15 minutes then we made it to the Animal Farm at around 8:45AM. Considering that Hubby and I slept around 1AM already. It just shows how much I was excited because at exactly 5AM I was awake. LOL! Ate A loves animals that's why we decided to go there. We weren't able to take a lot of photos though because it was getting hot. And besides, Hubby was carrying Ate A, I was carrying Baby A. And our yaya was carrying our stuff. We were fully loaded. Here are some of the photos. IMG_6410 IMG_6385 IMG_6378 IMG_6382 IMG_6390 IMG_6397 IMG_6407 IMG_6393 IMG_6398 There weren't much animals in the animal farm (as I expected) but the zoo was pretty clean and has just enough size. Ate A loves the fishes in the aquarium, the gorilla, and the tiger. :) Coming up next, our lunch, swimming and cable car in the highlands!

1 Response to "MBAP Summer Getaway at TH (Animal Farm)"

  1. Aggie says:
    May 22, 2009 4:32 PM

    Mich parang di ko masyado nakita si Alex no. Big girl na me sarili na syang trip. Hahaha!