May Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Eat. Pray. Love.

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Brothers and Sisters Season 2

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Mother's Day
- In-laws' Anniversary
- Hubby's Nephew Alex (and Jill)'s Wedding
- Ate A's Graduation in Summer School

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- Ate A gave a nice necklace for her classmate

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Ate A had cough
- I had colds and headache

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- We went to Tagaytay twice:
1. With my family during the Labor Day Weekend
2. With the MBAPs at Tagaytay Highlands for our Summer getaway
- We celebrated Mother's Day by eating out the whole day!
- We had breakfast with our old CFC household as a despedida for one couple who is going to Singapore

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Tender Bob's Steak and Pasta
- Chelsea's Baby Back Ribs and Scallops Pasta
- Pizza Hut's Viva Lasagna
- Bag O'Beans Tagaytay
- Highlands Country Club Buffet lunch

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- I shopped a lot of clothes this month :D

What were this month's disappointments?
- Our all around help went on vacation and we weren't able to hire a reliever. She was on vacation for 3 whole weeks!

What were my accomplishments this month?
- We survived the whole 3 weeks. This means eating take out food everyday, no naps, no ME time, it was very, very tiring but I'm proud to say that we survived without getting sick.

1 Response to "May Monthly Roundup"

  1. Easton Taylor says:
    September 09, 2021 12:20 PM

    temozolomide 20 mg it belongs to the therapeutic classification of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy Drugs. is used in the treatment of a specific type of cancer of the brain. The most common non-hematological adverse effects associated with are nausea and vomiting.