Baby A is 10 months old!

I know, I know it's been 3 days since Baby A turned 10 months old. So I'm a bit late here. Things were a bit hectic lately with my offline life. I will post more on that later. I still can't believe that two more months and it's Baby A's first birthday already! She's getting bigger everyday. She eats rice with soup now, fish, chicken, and egg. I know the Pedia didn't allow us to give her egg yet but I remember when Ate A was still a baby, she started eating egg when she was 9 months old! The only thing different about Baby A is that she doesn't want to stay in the playpen alone! She wants to be carried all the time. The Yaya would still carry her to put her to sleep but when she is with me at night, I would just let her sleep on her own. So she ends up sleeping at 10:30 at night! She was able to go try the beach already and she loved it! During our getaway to Bataan, she had so much fun! Check out her photos. IMG_7710 IMG_7692 IMG_7703 IMG_7708 She also eats broccoli by Gerber. This is good since we can bring her anywhere now. We don't have to worry what food she will eat because she almost eats anything! Last night, we let her try to eat sinigang sa miso. She liked it too. Although she used to eat more congee than rice now but I still let her eat rice to help her adjust with the texture. Two more months and it's going to be her first big party! I haven't really completed the preparation yet. So far here are the things that I've accomplished... - Venue and Balloon setup - Guest list (not yet final) - Magician - Cake (deposited the downpayment) - Outfits (booked and will meet the designer on October 10) - Photographer - Food Carts (booked) We will checkout 168 mall for prizes and give-aways this weekend! I can't wait! :D

5 Response to "Baby A is 10 months old!"

  1. Faye says:
    September 24, 2009 1:55 PM

    alam mo sis napapangiti ako everytime na nakikita ko mga pics ni Andie :) ang bibo bibo eh! :) cute cute!

  2. Kaje says:
    September 24, 2009 4:21 PM

    naku ang sarap talaga kagatin ng batang ito LOL! nakakagigil! and yes like faye says, nakakahawa ang ngiti ni andie!

    nakakatuwa naman hindi siya mahirap pakainin! ako i am raising a picky eater yata! ayaw ng homemade grabe! but i am glad abi ate egg yolk today with gerber mixed veggies and seemed to like it, pati apple juice niya naubos ;)

  3. Mich says:
    September 24, 2009 6:35 PM

    @faye - hehe! thank you sis. minsan tawa sya ng tawa minsan naman wala sa mood. I think ganon talga...

    @kaje - try ko din apple juice kay andie! thanks for sharing! :)

  4. jody says:
    September 26, 2009 2:02 AM

    Gosh Mich, ang cute cute ni Andie! As in nakakagigil!

  5. Faye says:
    October 03, 2009 6:29 AM

    malapit na ang bday ni Andie grabe ang bilis!:) I wish nandyan ako (kahit di invited LOL) pupunta talga ako hihihihi :)