My Simple Yet FUN Birthday!

I had to work on my birthday last Tuesday but I made sure that I go to the parlor after work. I had a haircut and hot oil treatment for almost two hours.

I asked Hubby to buy tempura from Dampa Ortigas as an additional food for our dinner with the family. I just ordered Lengua, Roast Pork, Chicken Relleno, and Pansit from CCME. I liked their service, they delivered on time! And the amount of food was beyond I have expected. We even ate left overs the day after my birthday. Now I need diet pills because I definitely gained weight after my birthday!

My in-laws' (MIL and FIL) came and so is my BIL, sister, and Mom (and a few of her friends). Here are a some of our photos.

IMG_7736 IMG_7761

IMG_7733 IMG_7740

IMG_7753

IMG_7754

I didn't have a big birthday bash because I was saving for our Bali trip. :D

5 Response to "My Simple Yet FUN Birthday!"

  1. dzoi says:
    September 15, 2009 5:07 PM

    Happy birthday pretty mommy! Ilan taon ka na Mich? Di ka tumatanda mula nung nakilala kita :)

  2. Faye says:
    September 16, 2009 3:09 PM

    belated happy birthday sis :) ang cute talaga ng mga girls mo :) bibong bibo :)

  3. mm says:
    September 17, 2009 12:57 PM

    belated happy birthday!=)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    September 18, 2009 4:20 AM

    belated happy birthday mich! i'm a nawie who's been currently following your blog. i like your posts! :)
    may i ask for CCME's contact number or website? i've been reading a lot of favorable feedbacks about their food. i'm thinking of trying them soon... thanks!
    - iris

  5. Mich says:
    September 18, 2009 8:26 AM

    @dzoi thanks joy! bata pa ko. hehehe!

    @faye and @mm - thanks, thanks!

    @iris - you may checkout their website: http://www.homemadefoodstuff.com/

    :)