Collector's Items

The other night Hubby and I were talking about his toys when he was a kid. He had almost all the toys a kid would want - robots, matchboxes, remote control cars, G.I. Joes, transformers, and more. I asked him, if he could have kept all of his toys, these items would be collector's items by now.

Just like what I saw in ShopWiki's Collectibles and Memorabilia. They have tons of items there from dolls, coins, stamps, comic books, action figures and more! Everything is eye-candy. The Victorian Porcelain Doll is classic but not really my type. I prefer the simple ones like the one below. Just by looking at the items makes me remember my childhood days.



There is one item that I would like to buy for my kids - the collectible music boxes. The Crosley Music Box, Village Snow Globe would be nice. I didn't get something like this when I was a kid so it would be nice to buy two (one for each) and make them keep it until they grow up. Who knows, they might be able to give these nice music boxes to their kids as well!

2 Response to "Collector's Items"

  1. aBIGwhale says:
    September 24, 2009 2:20 PM

    i never got around collecting items except stationaries haha. no toys just barbies..

    and I was fixing my old stuff when i came across my old statio.. uso pa yung exchange exchange.. hehe

  2. Mich says:
    September 25, 2009 12:29 PM

    hi Abie, ako din I used to have stationerries and uso pa nga yung "barter" hahaha! those were the days...