Quick Shopping with my Tita at High Street

My Tita was here a couple of months ago and we were happy to bring her to HighStreet for a quick shopping.



Yes, my brother was also here so it was an impromptu reunion for all of us. We checked out a couple of stores starting from Market!Market! to Serendra to High Street.


It was just in the afternoon on a weekday, a quick shopping, but the three of us really had fun catching up while window shopping. Since MNG was still on sale, I was able to grab two tops. It was my early birthday treat for myself!


After our quick shopping, off we went to have dinner at Roboto San. Will post more about it soon!

3 Response to "Quick Shopping with my Tita at High Street"

  1. Admin says:
    October 05, 2012 11:19 AM

    I love your shirt, klasmeyt!

  2. admin says:
    October 06, 2012 11:59 AM

    ako naman i love your green jeans hehe

    jennyL

  3. Mich says:
    October 10, 2012 11:19 AM

    Hehe! Thank you dear friends!! ;)