Everything has a Purpose

Have you ever felt so lost? One day you have your plans laid out for your life. You thought that everything would go smoothly and nothing would ever go wrong. But suddenly, out of the blue, with just one situation, you would suddenly feel that all your plans are not gonna happen...ever!

I've posted here about how happy I am when I got my my new job. It is working from home. Yes, I work from home and I get to spend the whole day with my baby.

Isn't it the best setup for us? Well, yes! But, things are not working out for me, I guess. And I'm still waiting for the feedback.

Well, if this is not really gonna work, I realized that God has other plans for me. I guess I shouldn't have relied on my own plans in the first place.

But, I guess, as people would say, "Everything has a purpose".

1 Response to "Everything has a Purpose"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 14, 2006 10:07 AM

    Hi Mich,

    I also work from home as a web/graphics designer. It's the best setup because I can take care of my baby at the same time. However, telecommuting is not for everyone so don't feel bad. I'm sure everything will work out just fine ;)

    Joy