I'm Back!

Hey, hey, hey! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I'm sure people are still busy preparing for the New Year.

As for me, we had a blast! Still keeping up with errands, unpacking, and rest! But, all is well and happy. :)
(well, except for the severe headache and a rupture of blood vessel in my left eye. But, that's another story).

Anyhoo, I can't wait to post everything. Will do that probably after the holidays.

So, for now, I just want to greet everyone a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 Response to "I'm Back!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    December 30, 2006 4:33 AM

    So where did you go? Kwento, pics dali! Happy new year sis!

  2. dangkin says:
    December 30, 2006 7:54 AM

    i'm excited na to read the kwento! ;)

    have a blessed, fruitful & blissful new year!

    :)

  3. Unknown says:
    January 04, 2007 11:00 PM

    welcome back...excited na rin ako sa next post mo...at sa mga pix..hehe...