Off to Somewhere Cold...

This is probably my last post for the week and before the holidays. My family and I are going to a place where it is colder than here in the Philippines. Yeap, a little bit far, but not that far. I will let you all know where, when we get back. ;)

--.:.--


So, I guess, this is my "Merry Christmas" post already.

People are so busy with everything - Shopping, buying gifts, Christmas parties, trying to beat deadlines before the year ends, weddings, reunions, well, I can go on and on...

But, I hope we don't forget the true meaning of Christmas. The day that our Saviour was born. The day that we will always be thankful for. The big day for the Celebrant!

Do we have a present for Him already? Or we're too busy with other things that we forgot what to offer Him?

Well, just a thought to ponder because sometimes I get too preoccupied with other things too that I don't get to focus on what's really important.

--.:.--


Well, I just want to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays! And warning, don't eat too much!!! :D

--.:.--

Xmas Tag3 copy

6 Response to "Off to Somewhere Cold..."

  1. JO says:
    December 21, 2006 11:49 PM

    Hi Mich,
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    I love your scraps on the side. I miss scrapping!

  2. Unknown says:
    December 22, 2006 6:35 AM

    korek...pag xmas ay busy nga ang mga tao sa pagpili ng mga presents for friends and relatives pero mismong ang Celebrant ay walang regalo...ako naibigay ko na ang regalo ko sa Kanya...

    nice post mich...

    merry xmas!

  3. Peppermint says:
    December 22, 2006 2:20 PM

    merry christmas to the magbag family =)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    December 23, 2006 12:02 AM

    ooohhh, enjoy the Holidays and the cold weather, wherever your trip leads you. Be safe!

  5. selle says:
    December 24, 2006 10:12 AM

    hi mich! merry christmas to you and your family! the "somewhere cold" sounds so exciting! enjoy!

  6. Anonymous Says:
    December 26, 2006 11:09 PM

    Merry Christmas and have a Happy Prosperous New year!