Sharing Some Scraps

I recently joined this wonderful forum, PHP Digiscrappers, which inspired me to do more digital scrapping. You see, I started doing this (I didn't realize then that what I was doing was actually scrapbooking!), when I decided to work on Alex's Photo Album (from birth to 1 year old).

And yeah, I'm so happy to say that I'm done with 0-8 months of her pictures and waiting for the next pictures in the next coming months. :)

Anyhoo, the purpose of this post is to let you all know that I will be sharing some scraps that I've worked on from now on. But, I'm warning you, I'm not an expert! Just trying to be...hihihi...

Please check out the right side bar of my blog , you will see the new column "Sharing some Scraps" that I've just added. I will post here the scraps that I've finished. And right now, it's the first Layout (LO) that I've created! Yeaaahooo! Credits of the LO will always be at the bottom of the image.

Enjoy!

(*wink, wink*)

3 Response to "Sharing Some Scraps"

  1. dangkin says:
    December 21, 2006 2:09 AM

    nice work, Mich!

    Merry Christmas!! :)

  2. puklo says:
    December 21, 2006 10:26 AM

    wow! nice and cool scraps.... keep it up! :-)


    merry christmas.. :-)

  3. Mich says:
    December 21, 2006 4:24 PM

    @dangkin - Thanks ulit! Haaay, it inspire me to do more. ;)

    @puklo - Thanks din! and thanks for dropping by. ;)

    Merry Christmas to you both!