Exploring the Amazing Thailand (Final BKK Post)

After the whole day tour outside BKK city, we arrived at the hotel around 5pm. I guess the traffic was not that bad at that time because we were supposed to be at the hotel around 6:30pm. So this means, more time for last minute shopping! Yey!

I realized when we were packing our things that I needed to shop more! Hehe! Anyways, I asked Hubby if he's not tired enough to go with me to the Platinum Fashion Mall along Petchburi Road which is just a few minutes away from the hotel. He said yes, so off we go. My brother who was supposedly sleeping after the tour also went out and had a Thai Massage. According to him, it was great.

I spotted a lot of nice blouses in the mall and I wished that I had more money so I could shop more! LOL! Unfortunately, we ran out of funds since it was actually the day we were going back home, so no more budget for this kind of last minute shopping. :)

What we bought were actually fruits. All of their fruits were super yummy! And I thought that I just had to bring home some! Since, we couldn't bring home durian, Hubby and I decided to just eat it right away. We bought it right across the mall and we ate it along the street. LOL!

Sweetie eating Durian
I just had to take his picture!


It was a wonderful experience! I wanted to try more of BKK's street food but Hubby said otherwise. It looks delicious though. Maybe next time.

Oh, by the way, Durians are a no-no inside air-conditioned rooms in BKK. In our hotel, you will have to pay 1,500 baht if you were caught eating or just bringing durian in the hotel room. :)


Seafood Restaurant

After the last minute shopping, we met our brother in the hotel and decided to have our dinner at a fancy restaurant, it was our last dinner there anyway. We were looking for steak, but I guess we didn't know where's the best place so, we ended up eating in a seafood restaurant (sorry forgot the name).

Seafood Market (Our last dinner in Bangkok)

Seafood Market (Our last dinner in Bangkok)
i love the food!

Seafood Market (Our last dinner in Bangkok)
Ayun oh! :)



The food was great. A little expensive but worth it. When were eating there I felt like we were in a Chinese restaurant. The food is more of like Chinese cuisine, which I love very much.

Suvarnabhumi Airport

After a sumptuous dinner, it was time to go back to the hotel, prepare our things and head to the airport.

We were picked up by the cab around 10 pm. It only took a few minutes to check out of the hotel. After that, we headed straight to the Suvarnabhumi Airport.

We were early for our 1 am flight so, no reason to hurry. The line in the check-in counter was quite long and same with the line in the immigration area. But after the long lines, we were still early. We just decided to wait and thought of having snacks but realized that we just ate. LOL!

After a few hours it was time to board the plane. And we just slept for the entire flight back home.

Haaaay, our short but sweet vacation has just ended. It's been two weeks now since our BKK trip. I just love going out of the country. It's so nice to explore different cultures, try out different food and go shopping of course. :)

Anyway, hope you had a great time reading my BKK posts. (*wink*)

3 Response to "Exploring the Amazing Thailand (Final BKK Post)"

  1. Kaje says:
    September 14, 2007 7:26 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Kaje says:
    September 14, 2007 7:27 PM

    hi mich!

    dapat nitry mo din magpathai massage. when I was there, I went for thai massage twice. sawap :)

    btw, i did reply to your comment in my blog :)

  3. Mich says:
    September 15, 2007 5:33 PM

    @kaje - oo nga eh, hopefully next time makabalik kme and ma-try namin. hehehe! :)

    sige, will check out your blog!