A Girl's Best Friend

I know that it sounds clichéd, but diamonds really are a girls' best friend. Go ahead and try to find a girl that doesn't like receiving diamonds. Whether it's diamond necklaces or diamond engagement rings, trust me that you can never go wrong with diamonds, and you can never go wrong by getting your diamonds from Danforth Diamond. Trust me when I tell you that they've got the best selection and quality of diamonds that I know the girl in your life will love.

4 Response to "A Girl's Best Friend"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    September 16, 2007 8:51 AM

    love jewelry and an extra stone is a plus..heheheh. TC

  2. Mich says:
    September 18, 2007 12:33 PM

    @lutchi - haaay, diamonds are forever. hehehe! :)

  3. Anonymous Says:
    September 19, 2007 4:40 AM

    Nice Blog indeed. Funny though, I was looking for Fire Protection related site and your blog popped up as one of the results. Anywas... keep up the good work...
    www.skaifire.com

  4. Mich says:
    September 20, 2007 4:09 PM

    thanks for dropping by. I dropped by your website as well. :)