I Love this Photo Blanket

I love photos and taking pictures but sometimes, I just don't know what to do with them after scrapping all of it and putting some in the picture frames. There is one option though and it is called a photo blanket. I have never heard of this until now and it is nice because you get to use it everyday. Their blankets are of good quality too! Your favorite photo or digital picture is professionally dyed into the blanket fabric using the latest production technology! Their special process does not alter the fabric texture, it is gentle and the picture won't fade! Blanket feels and washes just like the clothes you wear everyday! The end result is a soft, superb high-quality personalized photo blanket! I would love one for Alex. She has a lot of pictures and it would be really nice to put her pictures there from birth up to now.

1 Response to "I Love this Photo Blanket"

  1. emery says:
    November 27, 2010 9:33 AM

    Hi! I love photo blankets too. In fact, it was my give away items when I got married last year. It's personalized so it's really cool to have it around. Thanks for sharing.
    Photo Blankets