Ate A's Bad Dream.

Hubby and I woke up with the loud cries of Ate A. She was crying so hard and calling out her Dada. Here's what I heard from them at 2 in the morning the other day... Dada: What happened? Did you have a bad dream? Ate A: Waaaaaah (still crying) Dada: It's ok, if you had a bad dream, it's not real. It's ok. Ate A: Dada in the plor. Dada in the plor. (translation: Dada is in the floor. Dada is in the floor.) Dada: Why? What happened to Dada? Ate A: Dada in the plor. Dada hit the plor. (translation: Dada is in the floor. Dada hit the floor.) Dada: Oh, ok. It's nothing. It's just a dream, go back to sleep. Ate A: Dada, don't hit the plor again ha. Don't hit the plor in your opis ha. Dada: Ok, I won't hit the floor Ate A... Ate A: Don't hit the plor ha... LOL! She was so funny! She never fails to make us laugh. :D Look at her now. She is taking her role as an Ate very seriously. She wants to read books for Baby A every now and then. She wants to help me when I express milk. She shares her toys with Baby A. And when we had guests over the weekend, she gladly showed her room and let them borrow her toys. Such an angel! :) Now, I'm off to check out some eyeglasses for my Mom who is asking me to find some over the net.

2 Response to "Ate A's Bad Dream."

  1. Len says:
    February 26, 2009 9:05 PM

    as early as now, alex is already the world's best ate!!! galing naman :)

  2. Gracie says:
    February 27, 2009 10:59 PM

    how sweet naman ni ate alex! you're a lucky mom, mich!