Ready for the Hearts Day?

I can't believe that it's been a year since Hubby surprised me with a romantic dinner at our veranda (posted it here.) It was so unexpected! I wonder if he will surprise me again tomorrow. LOL! Just kidding...

So, what are your plans tomorrow?

I'm sure the traffic is going to be so bad so Hubby and I are planning to have breakfast instead. That is, if we wake up early and if we wake up energized. Especially now that Andie is waking up at 3AM!

And then after breakfast we will bring Alex and Andie to Jollibee. We've been giving Alex promises of taking her there. It's hitting two birds in one stone actually since we are going to the branch where Alex will celebrate her 3rd birthday with the cancer patients of UST hospital. Hopefully if we like the place we will pay the downpayment already and give them the details that we want for the party.

For dinner my family will come over our place. I'm cooking tuna pasta while my Mom will bring chicken and tacos. Yum! I'm sure it will be a blast!

Come Sunday we will go to the in laws for a family day. If the weather is good, Hubby and Alex will swim.

Well, I guess it is going to be a busy weekend after all.

So will greet you all early since I don't think I can go online tomorrow...

Happy Valentine's day, everyone! Share some love tomorrow and the rest of the days!

(*wink*)

3 Response to "Ready for the Hearts Day?"

  1. Len says:
    February 13, 2009 7:14 PM

    happy hearts day :)

  2. Jacqui says:
    February 14, 2009 1:46 PM

    Happy Heart's Day Mich! Full weekend ha! Enjoy ...

  3. abie says:
    February 14, 2009 10:07 PM

    happy vday mich...

    kami ni howell house lang...hehehe...tamad kami makigulo sa traffic pag vday...