Sharing is Fun! (What we did over the Weekend)

We decided not to go to the CFC's chapter assembly last Friday and pushed through with our plan of giving out lootbags to the street kids. We didn't have a particular place in mind so we just drove on the way to QC and passed by Sta. Mesa too. Check out the loots. We bought the cookies, wafer, biscuits, and chocolate candies Tuesday last week and then I ordered around 25 burgers from McDonald's. We prepared Ate A for this that's why she was excited to give out food for the kids. It turned out really FUN! Ate A had a great time too. It is a good feeling to be able to share even in just small items. We then ate at Jonah's for dinner as a celebration. :D Last Saturday we decided to visit my in-laws since Hubby's relatives are here from the US. As always, Ate A had a great time with her cousins. I can't wait for Baby A to join them soon. Then last Sunday we went to the mall for Ate A's first dentist checkup. It was just a checkup and I wanted to let her try it since she haven't really experienced it. And besides, I've been thinking about bringing her there since she was 1 year old. It turned out as not too good experience for Ate A. She cried and cried. Probably because it was her first time. I just hope that she will get used to it and no more hassles when we go there again for cleaning. I got a couple of granola bars, multi-grain crackers, and chips from Healthy Options. I vowed of being healthy this year. So I will go for wheat bread, sugar free chocolates and cakes, brown rice (which we are already eating every dinner and that includes Ate A), eating half rice every meal, fish, veggies and fruits this year and the rest of the years. I hope Hubby will follow on. LOL! My checkup with my ENDO a couple of weeks ago actually let me decide to be healthy since my fasting blood sugar results are not good anymore. :( I just hope I get to start doing some exercises when Baby A turns 3 months old. Well, I guess that's just about it. I'm glad that we were able to go out last weekend (hubby and I had coffee while Ate A was playing). And the good thing about it is that we weren't that tired and busy too. Anyway, will just leave you with this photo of my little munchkins. Seeing them together makes my heart melt. No matter how tired I am of everything, when I see Ate A touching Baby A's head, it just makes me proud. :D Have a great week everyone!

5 Response to "Sharing is Fun! (What we did over the Weekend)"

  1. ♥SomethingPurple♥ says:
    February 11, 2009 3:31 AM

    ateng ate na si alex mich :) ang cute nila!

  2. Len says:
    February 11, 2009 11:24 AM

    pretties! mich parang same na ung size ng arms ni andie ke ate alex :)

  3. Peppermint says:
    February 11, 2009 2:00 PM

    mich, try mo yung nature valley na granola bars - super sarap. try oats and honey, maple and brown sugar, or cinnamon. =) healthy snack! =)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    February 12, 2009 1:53 PM

    nakakatuwa si Alex. she's a big sister na nga.

    good luck on your plunge on eating healthy. just like what peppermint wrote, Nature Valley is good. my husband loves their Apple Crisp granola bar, hindi siya super sweet, katamtaman lang.

  5. Anonymous Says:
    February 12, 2009 1:54 PM

    in case, you wonder who that Juliana is, ako yun Mich.