My Post Pregnancy Weight

Well, in case you were wondering why I lost so much weight, it's not because I've been taking some diet pills. One of the major reasons why I lost weight is because of breastfeeding. Well, I assume that it is because of breastfeeding. Next would be the sleepless nights.

You see, when I was pregnant, I could sleep like a maximum of 10 hours. So my body must have been used to sleeping that long! Boy, I miss those days. Recently, Andie has been sleeping straight 4 to 5 hours already. Although there are times that she asked for milk every 2 to 3 hours as well but Hubby takes care of that.

But now, I've been craving a lot of junk foods. I don't know why though, now that I vowed to be healthy this year! Aaaargh! Hopefully I would get over this and move on to my "healthy" lifestyle soon.

1 Response to "My Post Pregnancy Weight"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    July 26, 2009 7:52 PM

    it is very difficult to loss weight after pregnancy, but weight proper guidance it is possible to loss.

    but here weight loss pills won't work