Ate A with the Clowns

This is actually a long overdue post. But I'm still posting it anyway since Hubby got some nice photos of Ate A. My friend's nephew Eugene celebrated his 7th birthday last March 7. It was a simple birthday celebration with family and friends. But it was pretty special for us because it was the first time Ate A joined the games and actually had FUN! Ate A was so cooperative. She didn't feel shy at all. Although there were only a few kids but I felt that they all had a grand time. Check out the little girl. IMG_5292 IMG_5312 IMG_5303 IMG_5326 IMG_5330 I was so happy when I saw her singing "happy birthday" with the rest of the kids. It just goes to show how big she is now. Definitely ready for school. :D And here is our photo with my good friends Mage and Ercs. IMG_5332 I wanted to buy a memory card after the party but I was too tired so we ended up going home afterwards. More photos here.

1 Response to "Ate A with the Clowns"

  1. Jacqui Co-Soriano says:
    April 05, 2009 11:44 AM

    Wow, biglang nag-mature si alex noh? Katuwa! I guess with the new baby, ate na ate na talaga sya ... and she's ready na din for big school. ang bilis! na-enrol mo na ba? :)