Having a HOT Weather is an Understatement.

Aaaargggh.

I can't believe I actually looked forward to summer! I wanted to go the beach. I wanted to smell the summer air, but with the weather this HOT? Oh please no!

I think the hottest of the year (just my opinion) was yesterday. It was very humid and the air was sticky. It made me want to take a bath four times a day. I'm really affected because I work from home and if I turn on the aircon, our Meralco bill would shoot up. LOL!

This is not really helpful. Especially if I'm working like reading tons of stuff about Ferrari parts as my assignment. Or when I do calls for clients.

I'm worried about the kids too. It's a good thing Alex and Andie are pretty adjusted to the hot weather that they can still sleep inspite of it.

1 Response to "Having a HOT Weather is an Understatement."

  1. Peppermint says:
    April 15, 2009 10:25 AM

    i agree!!! sobrang init!!!!!