Our Saturday Afternoon in EK

The weather was worse but we still had a great time at Enchanted Kingdom (EK) last Saturday.

It was my sister's family day at EK. Our second time but the last one was when Ate A was still a year old. How time flies I know.

This time Ate A had been looking forward to this day - riding the carousel, the choo-choo train, and the dinosaur ride.

We got to EK around 3PM already and the weather was just ok. When we were lining up the grand carousel it was suddenly raining. Good thing we didn't bring Baby A along. We were able to ride while raining and then as soon as the ride was over the rain stopped as well.

We (Hubby, my sister, my brother, and I) was able to ride the Log Jam thrice! There were no lines at around 7PM already. :) I think everyone was lining up for Rialto and Rio Grande Rapids.

Anyways, we had food trip as well - potato corner, hotshots burger, and mini donuts. I was so hungry the whole time we were there! LOL!

Well, I will just let the photos speak. Although we (I mean Hubby) were not in the mood to take a lot of photos so we end up only with a few photos of Ate A.

IMG_5589

IMG_5595

IMG_5610

IMG_5617

IMG_5633

IMG_5645

IMG_5667

It was a great time with my family. A break from work and research like the motorcycle accident attorneys that I did last week.

Ate A is so looking forward to go back to EK soooon!

2 Response to "Our Saturday Afternoon in EK"

  1. Vanniedosa says:
    April 07, 2009 3:15 PM

    love her pink hat! so cute :)

  2. Gracie says:
    April 10, 2009 5:21 PM

    enjoy na enjoy si Ate Alex :)