Baby A is 11 months old!

IMG_8529
Yeap, that's Baby A! LOL! She turned 11 months yesterday and I still couldn't believe that she will be one next month. She has grown from 10 kilos to 10.6 kilos in one and a half months. Yeap she's very heavy now and I couldn't carry her that long anymore. She has this funny laugh these days that makes you laugh too! She can stand on her own for a couple of seconds without support. I saw her took a step but she fell after wards. She is trying to walk though. She is using her walker everyday and tries to run with it. Last night when her Ate A was crying, I tried to wipe her tears. After a few minutes, Baby A did the same! It was such a sweet gesture. I wish I was able to capture it on video but didn't have the time. It happened so fast! I can see that Baby A loves and looks up to her Ate so much. When she sees Ate A coming her way, she would excitedly greet her and shout as hard as she can just to greet her. I really hope they stay that way until they are grown ups. I can see that Baby A has her own personality now. When we had her photos taken at the studio last Saturday, she was uncomfortable that she cried the whole time. I was too confident that she would do well that I didn't prepare her for that event. I was thinking that she would be like Ate A who started having her photos taken at the studio when she was 7 months old. Baby A definitely has a different personality. I guess the environment has something to do with it too since it was a bit small and dark. The photographer didn't do anything at all either. I was so disappointed. There goes my dream invite for her first birthday! But anyway, it just means that I have to check the place first before having her photos taken. I have to do a mock up studio picture taking too (but how can I do that!? LOL!). I learned my lesson and hopefully she will cooperate in the next photo sessions (if there would be any). I have one more month for her birthday. I feel sad because I feel like she is not a baby anymore. One more year and she would be a toddler! Oh no! I don't think I'm prepared for that yet. I will just make the most of the next few months. Treat her like a baby and savor the moments until she reach the "terrible two" stage.

4 Response to "Baby A is 11 months old!"

  1. Peppermint says:
    October 21, 2009 2:43 PM

    awww...they grow up so fast! i miss you andie and ate alex (sige na nga pati parents ninyo... hehe). sorry ill miss you birthday... =(

  2. jody says:
    October 22, 2009 12:25 AM

    ang cute!

  3. Mich says:
    October 23, 2009 7:29 AM

    @peppermint - hehe! we miss you too tita Ercs! Can't wait to meet Sofia soon! ;)

    @jody - thanks girl!

  4. Gracie says:
    October 28, 2009 6:13 AM

    the picture's a keeper :)