Look at Them!

I was browsing over my phone yesterday when I saw these photos. Before I would think that the girls don't really look alike but look at their photos!

Would you know which photo is Ate A's and which one is Baby A's? They are quite similar right? The first photo is Ate A's taken when she was 9 months old. The second is Baby A's taken when she was also 9 months old. I wonder if they would still look similar when they both grow up. Anyway, did you notice my photos too? I feel like I've aged for the last 3 years. I haven't been taking good care of my skin particularly the acne skin care so no wonder my skin is breaking out every now and then. I hope I find the time and effort to do that one of these days.

4 Response to "Look at Them!"

  1. Avenue Junkie says:
    October 15, 2009 4:33 PM

    wow magkahawig pala si Alex at Andie eh... mas malusog lang ng ilang paligo si Andie... HIHI...

  2. dzoi says:
    October 15, 2009 4:38 PM

    ay oo nga!!! alam mo nung una sasabhin ko sana, wala naman si alex dito eh. nung sinabi mong si alex un first saka ko lang napansin features nya.

    ang cute talaga!! pati si mommy siempre ;)

  3. Mich says:
    October 15, 2009 4:53 PM

    @avenue junkie - mas malaking baby nga talga si Andie :)

    @dzoi - thanks tita joy!! biglang tingin hawig sila noh? tsaka ko lang din napansin nung nakita ko photos na yan. hehe!

  4. Gracie says:
    October 16, 2009 4:37 AM

    such happy babies :)