September Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Shopaholic Ties the Knot (thanks to Joy!)
- World without End by Ken Follet

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Tinkerbell Movie

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- My birthday!
- Mom's birthday

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I got all the gifts I wanted :D

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Colds for me
- Cough and colds for the girls

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Mom, sister, and I went to Jakarta and Bali, Indonesia
- I went to Malaybalay to open a small shop with my Tita
- Booked our tickets for our trip to HK Disneyland. It could have been Disney World Florida but we don't have the budget yet even if we opt for cheap orlando hotels. Hopefully in 3 years.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Indonesian and Balinese food. We love, love it!
- Cafe Mary Grace in Serendra
- went to 168 mall with Mom to shop!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- A lot of stuff for our store in the province
- Stuff for Andie's first birthday party

What were this month's disappointments?
- Typhoon Ondoy in Manila :( I hope everyone is safe now.

What were my accomplishments this month?
- We got home safely after being stranded for 10 hours. Thank God for that!

1 Response to "September Monthly Roundup"

  1. Peppermint says:
    October 07, 2009 12:47 AM

    psst...kelan disneyland ninyo?