Andie's First Birthday Party Update

I realized just the other day that Andie's first birthday party is already in a month or so. My! That's when panic mode sets in. Although I was able to contact a few suppliers months ago, I still can't believe that I only have a month to prepare.

So far here is my list of things I have done for the party.

- Paid downpayment for the following:

1. Cake
2. Photographer
3. Food Carts/Caterer
4. Inflatables/Carousel
5. Magician
6. Venue

- Bought prizes, giveaways, and table centerpieces
- Scheduled fitting for the outfits
- Bought balloons online (thanks to Peachy!)
- Sent the Save the Date to family and friends. Check it out.



Here are things that I need to do for the next few weeks.

- Finalize guest list
- Studio Photos for the invite
- Buy candies or cookies for the give-aways
- Thank you card (need to scrap this!)
- Go to Baby Fashionistas' office this weekend
- Buy balloon burst prizes
- Give out invites

I realized that I've done a couple of things already and it seems like I'm not going to cram after all.

5 Response to "Andie's First Birthday Party Update"

  1. Peachy says:
    October 08, 2009 4:25 PM

    mich, when kayo punta? measuremnt taking din si dom eh. kainis nug bumagyo kasi nasira sked ko . sana umabot pa to.

  2. Peachy says:
    October 08, 2009 4:25 PM

    mich, when kayo punta? measuremnt taking din si dom eh. kainis nug bumagyo kasi nasira sked ko . sana umabot pa to.

  3. Gracie says:
    October 09, 2009 3:03 AM

    mag-1 year old na si Andie? eh parang last month lang yung baptism nya ah!

  4. Mich says:
    October 09, 2009 4:46 PM

    @peachy - hopefully this weekend Peach. :)

    @gracie - i know, time really flies so fast! especially with second babies :D

  5. Faye says:
    October 13, 2009 11:56 AM

    lapit na bday ni tabachingching ching!:)