Baby A's 1st Birthday Party Supplier Ratings

As promised, Baby A's first birthday party supplier ratings.

Theme: Ladybug and Sunflowers

Venue: Valle Verde 6 Clubhouse
(Highly Recommended)
What I love about VV6 is that the ceiling is high. Although it looks really bare when you don’t put balloons on the ceiling, but for me, it looks spacious and refreshing. Read More...

Venue Setup/Table Centerpieces: Yan-Ple’s Balloon and Party Shop (Highly Recommended)
For the first time, I got Apple to do the stage backdrop and table centerpieces. Apple (of Yan-ple’s Balloon and Party Shop) is an online (and now offline) friend. She has been doing this for a couple of years now and she’s really good at it. Read More...

Photographer: Guj of Redsheep Photography (Highly Recommended)
after I saw Redsheep’s website I was immediately impressed by their photos. I inquired immediately and Guj himself replied. He was at his honeymoon then but kind enough to check his schedule if he is still available. Read More...

Food/Kids' Buffet (Caterer): Princess Dellan’s Catering Services (Recommended)
I called up Medy Santos to inquire and promised to send the sample menu and price list. She sent the email right after we talked. I decided to get her since she has a lot of options from their menu and they have what I’ve been looking for – a merienda package. Read More...

Cake/Cupcakes: A Piece of Cake
When I saw her cupcakes through her Flickr account, I fell in love with the designs immediately. Good thing she was still available for Baby A’s birthday. Read More...

Birthday Invites: Picture Me Portrait Studio
When I saw their sunflower/garden setup, I fell in love with it immediately so I decided to get them for Baby A’s invite. You see, I planned to have Baby A’s photo taken in a studio and then just add the party details in the photo. Read More...

Host/Magician: Alex Lagula (Highly Recommended)
He made the party fun and was able to handle a whole lot of kids! He was funny and spoke very well. The guests loved him. Read More...

Inflatable: Jared Inflatables and Party Shoppe
I had a couple of options but Jared Inflatables was the cheapest. I texted the owner right away. She said that I can give her my downpayment a week before the party. Read More...

Food Carts and Mini Carousel: Jelly Bellies (Recommended)
We got two food carts for Baby A's party - Potato Corner and FIC. Both from Jelly Bellies. They also provided the mini carousel for the party. Read More...

Lootbags/Prizes: 168 Shopping Mall in Divisoria. (Highly Recommended)
We went there thrice just for our baby girl’s party needs. My tip is that you should go there early to be able to find a good parking spot. Read More...

Party Clothes (of the girls): Prim of BabyFashionistas (Highly Recommended)
The clothes of both Ate A and Baby A were all worth it! Even if these were a bit expensive I loved how they looked during the party. Read More...

It was a fun and unforgettable party! We were very tired after wards but definitely worth it!

2 Response to "Baby A's 1st Birthday Party Supplier Ratings"

  1. dzoi says:
    January 21, 2010 12:37 PM

    yehey tapos na. siempre chineck ko agad, dapat may rates! :D

  2. Mich says:
    January 21, 2010 1:51 PM

    dzoi, oo nga noh! nakalimutan ko na rates hahaha