Dinner at Spiral by Sofitel

When my SIL texted me last week that they were inviting us for a dinner at Spirals (to celebrate my BIL's birthday), I felt excited since I know it would mean eating a whole bunch of food from the buffet. I would always look forward to special events such as this because obviously, I love to eat! And what's more fun is that it's FREE! (*grin*)

IMG_9402
Ate A was VERY, VERY excited because we told her that there will be a chocolate fountain at the restaurant.


We decided to leave Baby A at my sister's so we could concentrate on the food. After all, she won't appreciate it yet.

We arrived at Spirals around 645PM and when we were seated with the whole family, we immediately started doing what we love doing - EAT!

IMG_9404
Can't contain her excitement when she saw the choco fountain!


Unfortunately, Hubby is not a great company when it comes to eating at Buffets because he gets really overwhelmed just by looking at the food, that he ends up eating only 2 to 3 dishes. Me, on the other hand will make sure that I try all the food that I like even in small amounts.

We finished around 930PM feeling spent, full and very much happy with what we ate.

IMG_9410
Look at our satisfied faces!


How I wish I could eat more but my head is spinning and my tummy is not allowing me anymore. LOL!

Again, thanks to SIL and BIL for the wonderful dinner!

Happy Birthday, Kuya Randy! (*wink*)

7 Response to "Dinner at Spiral by Sofitel"

  1. dzoi says:
    January 13, 2010 9:32 AM

    love the dress! where did you get it?

  2. jennyL says:
    January 13, 2010 9:35 AM

    haha same kami ng napansin ni JOy.. love your dress too..

  3. Faye says:
    January 13, 2010 9:35 AM

    xeroz copy mo si Alex sis :) pretty girl!!

  4. toni says:
    January 13, 2010 9:37 AM

    kainggit ang payat mo! ang pretty ni alex! :)

  5. Mich says:
    January 13, 2010 9:39 AM

    @dzoi and @jennyL - salamats! sa karl edward's bazaar lang yan. nabili ko ng sale. :D

    @Faye - sis sabi ng karamihan si marlon na daw kamukha! eh si andie kamukha ng brother nya eh. waaaah!

    @toni - toni naku, yan ang result ng pagkakasakit ko nung Christmas di tuloy ako gano naka-kain at kakaalaga na din sa 2 girls na may sakit din nung Holidays:(

  6. Peachy says:
    January 13, 2010 1:05 PM

    wow sarap , libre :)
    paya mo nga mich, ako super lakas appetitie ko lately.
    love your dress!

  7. Helena says:
    October 25, 2012 3:34 PM

    Nice blog and nice photos as well! Spiral is simply magical, I am glad it's re-opening this November. On the other hand, I think you still can submit photos to Sofitel's ongoing photo contest on Facebook, here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/SofitelManila/app_372342376178592.