Another Videoke Night with SFC Friends

I hope you are not getting tired of all the get together we had last month. I tell you, December and even January were definitely busy months.

Since Ercs and Cesar are leaving and going back to Bahrain, we had a night out and went to World Music in Promenade for our first videoke with the group.

SFC Videoke


I was surprised that the boys had fun singing. I didn't realize that Cesar and Erik were singers. Of course I had a share of singing The Carpenters but I tell you, if I had a choice, I wouldn't sing at all! LOL! We had so much fun that I think this would be the start of our videoke night outs. Right, Ercs and Fars? (*grin*)

Hope to see you soon Ercs. Hope you had a safe trip.

Fars, will see you soon, I'm sure. :)

Now, back to reality. Back to work. But I got to share this first. I wasn't feeling well the last few weeks so I checked out this together rx access that I came across a few weeks ago. I was looking for some answers to some queries that I had in mind. This website has helped me a lot.

1 Response to "Another Videoke Night with SFC Friends"

  1. Peppermint says:
    January 21, 2010 4:33 PM

    miss ko na kayo! yes, videoke na always ang gimik! hehe