My Girls.

Hubby and I were talking about our girls the other day. We were so happy and proud how much the girls have grown after all those years (well, almost 4 years). We realized that time is really flying by so fast. We remember the days when we used to date. Go out even on weekdays. Attempted drink a lot of alcohol while watching acoustic shows. Tried to smoke cigar. Drank coffee after wards and then went home at 2 in the morning. Those were the days that life was so simple and easy. No responsibilities and kids to think of. But now, look at our two girls...

IMG_9447
Watching Tinkerbell in my Computer
Ate A will be 4 years old in two months. Baby A is 1 year and 2 months. Who would have thought that they will grow up really FAST? We have moments now that we will dance a song from the movie Tinkerbell. Ate A and Baby A would then ask me to carry them so they can pretend that they are flying. I just love how they look and laugh when I'm already carrying them. These are moments that I'm really thankful because I was able to experience it with them. I know in a few years they will be in grade school. There will be times that they won't want to play with us anymore. So I'm making the most of these moments and enjoy our time together.

1 Response to "My Girls."

  1. Peppermint says:
    January 22, 2010 8:25 PM

    haaay...true, those were the days, time flies! cute Ate Alex and Andie!