January Monthly Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Dangerous Fortune by Ken Follet
- Five Love Languages of Love

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- The Proposal
- Angels & Demons
- Startrek
- Avatar
(All in DVD)

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Eric, my brother and Yang, my sister's birthdays
- We will celebrate our 5th Anniversay tomorrow in Hongkong Disneyland. Of course, I wanted to spend our second honeymoon without the kids, probably spend a week in gulf shores hotels or spend a week in Las Vegas but, what the kids just wanted to see Mickey Mouse in person :)

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- We gave my sister a perfume for her birthday

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Colds, colds, colds! Gosh, I hate it!!!

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Hubby's College and Highschool Reunion
- Videoke Night with SFC friends
- Lunch out with Kathleen
- Dinner with Amber my friend from grade school
- A few drinks with my College friend, Cathy

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Green Tomato in Shang. Didn't like their pasta that much.

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- I got my black Coach bag from Faye. Finally!

What were this month's disappointments?
- Been bored at home but God has been keeping me busy and He has been faithful to His promises :)

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Seeing my Hubby and kids happy is an accomplishment these days.

2 Response to "January Monthly Roundup"

  1. Peppermint says:
    February 02, 2010 2:05 AM

    Enjoy, enjoy!!! Post pictures agad ha!!! =)

  2. Great says:
    February 03, 2010 2:54 AM

    Every year is the same.Just date changes.